Saturday 20 February 2010

W.O.G/BHSA Super Series Leg 2

Did ok. Tied for 1st with Loz here and 2nd overall by virtue of David Horne having a better days 2 hand pinching than Loz and I. We had success with 109.99kg and him 112 or so. All three of us attempted more than the current world record so that's a good sign. Loz beat me on the weaver (strapless is BRUTAL) and I pulled the most across both camps on the Rolling Thunder (I think I've only lost once in competition on that) with 107.9-kilos or around 240lbs'ish.

I've also just seen on facebook a guy who works for the company which makes equipment for the WSM (or at least the last one). I'll load some photos as and when he adds me as a buddy. Loving their axles and dumbbells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)