Saturday 6 February 2010

Mighty Mitts... some big names with us.

I'm not much of a fan boy. I rarely if ever ask for autographs, get photos taken with people and so on.... but there are going to be some GREAT names on stage with us. I've just had another update (via Jan Todd this time) and we've also got Dennis Rogers reffing and doing a bit of what he does on stage too.

Given that we've Kaz, Sven, Vasily Alexeev and more... all on stage while we do our thing. Words fail me.

I'm about to do some Anvil stuff and the only black cloud today is it's now to the side and not straddle.

2 comments:

  1. A picture took with Sven would be an absolute minimum for me if I was there, and one with Arnie if you could get anywhere near him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping I can persuade them (if not Arnold) to do a group photo. I'm tingling as that baby would be blown up on my wall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)