Thursday 4 February 2010

Another step closer.... to Mighty Mitts

Today is a rest day. Tempted as though I was to make the journey to the gym to train I am biting the bullet and resting up. Yesterday the sense of urgency meant I did a morning session (Inch farmers walk work and thick handled dumbbell deadlifts) and an evening one (2 hand pinching).

The days rest will mean that tomorrow I'm that little bit hungrier to get in and get it done. I'm hoping to see air under 185-kilos/407lbs for a few singles (the plan is 3-4). In my head I MUST be pulling multiple singles with 200-kilos before I travel out to the US. With my first NHS physio session next week (and hoping to get at least one more before I go) I'll have started rehab work on my crooked back.

I see that today the post I was not too happy about and on which even the site admin was involved over on the GB has been removed. As is the way there, nothing is said. It was, as I said at the time, a knock to the ONLY promotion any of the grip guys has sorted. Yeah that's right - a metaphorical shot in the foot to a chance to 'big up' what we claim to love. Maybe sense was seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)