Tuesday 9 February 2010

Mighty Mitts post 307

Ok, 306 LOL (might be less he he). I see, having had a 'butchers' (hook = look) that Wade is umming and ahhing in his blog as much as I do in my training logs. Makes me feel better. No matter what level you are it's as much about analyzing your performance as anything.

I also see Mark Felix has posted a YT video of his Inch Farmers walk training.

Is it on? Oh yes IT'S ON!!

The more of this I see the more heat I feel.

Physio tomorrow and assuming she says nothing (or I don't tell her) I think I'm doing Inch walk work myself followed by heavy ass dumbbell deadlifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)