Sunday 24 January 2010

New website

One of the nice kind people here in Gloucester sent me a mail to tell me (and I quote) 'I'm in a good mood so I'm making you a website'. Stuff is still being loaded and I've literally only just sent over the admin info for the domain name so give it a day or two to look ship shape etc.

But here's the domain to bookmark ready: www.stevegardener.com

Baring in mind I've not actually seen it, but provided some of the content, and know the guy that's doing it... it'll be full on LOL

The idea is to big up the grip freak side of me, while touching on other stuff I do, so while there's a focus on me as an athlete there'll be other stuff on it too.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)