Thursday 21 January 2010

Bodypower 2010 @ NEC

2010 is turning into something else. I recently had a chat with a son of a mate who's looking to become the UK distributor for a US clothing line (Chris Hart, son of guru Mick and th company is Ironville). Anyway there's a big fitness expo here called 'Bodypower 2010' at the NEC Birmingham, England (google it). Could I do my nail bending etc on their stand? Sure, says I, I'll need transport, a bed and board etc (not always about money and I know I'll have fun so...).

He talks to the expo organziers, they like the sound of it, now it seems as though I may be on the main stage in front of 1000's! Better yet I know the main man, gives him a call... you know how this works by now don't ya. That I'd said no before when they were keen means they liked me before so this time, having changed the date of the British Grip to earlier in the month I'm up for it.

Another chance to promote grip (with the added bonus of the boss man suggesting space for my company banner). It's gotta be good.

And there was me talking about making 2010 my last competitive year

Dates: 22nd and 23rd May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)