Friday 20 November 2009

Bench pressing... Whey Power Challenge

I am, it seems, on target for my 200-kilo / 440lbs December 19th Whey Power Challenge. A peruse back through old training logs showed me that my last session prior to last Decembers 190kg effort was a very nice 182.5-kilos for 4 singles. I managed 172.5-kilos for 5 x 1 as of this morning. As I attempted 200 last year but it got stuck 6-inches off my chest I aim to hit 182.5-kilos for 6 or more singles on this years last session and then go: 140 (last warm up), 160, 180 and 200 this year.

Hopefully the extra day or two has allowed the skin at the base of my thumbs to heal some more so tomorrows 2HP should be good. We shall see.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)