Sunday 4 April 2010

Supplement 'brands'... learn to read the label!

I'm not gonna spend two many lines explaining what's what on labels... least ways not today. But if you possess some common sense you'll know what is what and be able to see the value of what's been included and whether or not it is of greater value than another product.

Inspired by a similar thread on a well-known forum I replied that more often than not the greater costs was not down to better or more potent additives but due to said brand names great running costs. These can include more staff, more marketing revenue required and so on.

Learn to read what is included and make your decision not, as many do, on 'me likee label' or 'me likee choc flavour' but on what it'll do. It's only better if you get better, by whatever value that means to you (bigger, stronger, leaner and so on). Higher cost does not always equate to high values.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)