Sunday 20 September 2009

US Grip nationals results

Top three:

  1. Andrew Durniat.......47.9867931
  2. Jedd Johnson........47.2273675
  3. Dave Thorton.......45.11916427

Andrew placed behind me at Chad's event in the summer and Jedd behind him so the above shows the same positioning. I've not yet met Dave and think he's close to my age. Groupings of the rest of the scoring are quite tight.

Apparently Jedd, like me, was a few inches off a new WR 2HP but grabbed the US record and Andrew had another go, having won with 455, at 470+ on his axle record. Gripper numbers were down on the Chad Woodall event numbers. I was also kinda glad no one got close to my weaver stick record the winning weight being almost 5+ lbs less (13.5 against my 17.85lbs WR lift.... yaaaa go me LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)