Wednesday 16 September 2009

An explosion in Blog Views

Muscle Strength and Power News has only been going a few months and I added the counter (page bottom) a few weeks ago. Now I'm sure when I last looked we were around the 2000 views or so...

So imagine my surprise when I see it's now 12000++!!! It's very easy to fake said counters. On many, before you add them, you can pre-set the starting point. I did not. It was dead on zero and yeah I'm sure I was viewing it (mostly following me posting) many times a day. But it's gone crazy these last 10 days. That's a 1000 hits a day.

Thank you all very, very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)