Friday 11 September 2009

Grip stuff on eBay

Cue slightly smug look on my mug (face for the Yanks reading). A very nice customer brought an RB 'Secret Weapon' (based on the equipment used by Joe Kinney) and an RB Squat Harness (not on eBay but a deal was done). Providing the bank, eBay and paypal don't screw me too much I may make a few pennies on what was a nice little sum.

I sell the RB Gripper line (not much stock left so hurry) and have just added Robert's 'X-Gripper' machine and the afore-mentioned 'Secret Weapon'.

The X-machine is still on sale (I can get more as well as the rest of the range) as are the grippers.

X-machine




Grippers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)