Sunday 6 December 2009

The closer I get the harder it gets

And so it was today... man what a hard workout. With less than 14 days to go to the 19th December 2009 Whey Power Challenge today was one of, I think, my last 3 chest 'n back workouts. These are testing times. I was in half a mind not to do it today but rest and go tomorrow. But decided the spacing of the final two workouts would be too close together so went today.

I worked to 155-kilos/341lbs for 8 reps on the wide grip lat pulldowns, 127.5kg/280.5lbs for 6 reps on the low cable row and to 182.5-kilos for 4 singles on the mind fuck that is my heavy bench. Brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)