Friday 7 August 2009

GMV sell 11000 DVD's

Arriving in the email inbox this morning was my copy of the GMV newsletter. I noticed, between DVD and video promos, a little paragraph in which they mentioned selling - to date - 11,000 DVD's.

At a guess I'd say that's almost certainly better than any other seller of muscle related DVD's anywhere. Some of the pros, I am sure, will have sold many 1000's of copies of their own particular DVD's (Ronnie must have done very well) and maybe, before he dropped out Mitsu of MOCVIDEO, has done in the 1000's as well but all in all... I bet Wayne and the rest of the Gallasch clan have them beat.

If you know better... send me info!!

Check them out: GMV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)