Tuesday 4 August 2009

From the land of Tulips... 100 tonne truck pull


While looking, as above, for more EU sourced info I came across this gem. Posted on the RDP site on the 27th of July was this 12 metre pull of a 100 tonne (truck and trailer combined total of 100,000 kilos or 100 metric tonnes). The atheltes were; Wout Zijlstra and Jan Wagenaar

Me likee :) Although it appears (baring in mind they have the driver on the left) that a child is driving ha ha




Check out the rig... just looks damned heavy (me wanna go now!!).

1 comment:

  1. Good old Wout Zijlstra, I remember watching him when Jarno Hams was apprenticed to him. Often womdered what happened to the old boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)