Thursday 27 August 2009

Gemma Magnússon and the Icelandic 'Chris Moyles'

Gemma Magnússon sent me a message via msn telling me that the Iceland equivalent to Radio 1's Chris Moyles, female at that, having interviewed Gemma re the up-coming Iceland's Strongest Woman competition then said 'I'll do it!'.

This, as I said to Gemma, can only be good news. Sure Iceland only has a pop of 400,000 (more live in my town here) or so but when the biggest radio station there and it's most popular presenter says they are up for it you KNOW you'll get publicity every time then mention training for it. That's with the broadcast on the day.

I've said it before: next time an opportunity comes to be on the TV, talk on the radio or chat with a newpaper reporter/pose for photos think 'big up the sport!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)