Saturday 21 August 2010

Fatgripz

As per an earlier post this week I said I'd be reviewing two products. Well of the two I LOVED the Fatgripz. You can buy them from my mates at Ultimate Grip (click the link) who sent me the products to begin with.

They are easy to take on and off, solid and do what they claim. However, as I am a 'grip guy' I'm gonna be used to thick handles so I took them to the other gym I use (Gymnation, Alfred St, Glos) so that the typical gym user, unfamiliar with both the product and thick bar/handles, could give them a spin.

They LOVED them too! Comments like 'feels like 15 more pounds on the bar' and 'oowwww000 that burns' (in a good way) came.

While they aren't cheap at £40.00 a pair plus P&P they should last a long old time and Charles at UG tells me that he hopes to bring down the price if the volume allows him a better deal with the parent company he imports them from.

If you buy a set, let Charles et al know it was me that sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)