Saturday 11 September 2010

Andy Bolton competing in grip competition... true!

Pic of H, Andy and myself from 2008 (?) when he came to the yard for some grip training advice from Paul Savage and myself.

Yep, I can barely believe it myself but Andy contacted me via facebook this week and asked for a date to compete in a grip competition. So... he'll be here on December the 18th for our annual Whey Power Challenge and I've made sure the two handed pinch is the grip event. He's done a very nice number (later, later) which was done around the same time as his 1008lb deadlift. Make of that what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)