Tuesday 8 June 2010

Editing blog posts.... not today!

The Vydex/STC thing continues. Apparently, according to at least two bods, I should edit one of my posts. The one in which I reported the posting of a rumored (note that word) raid by Trading Standards of Vydex premises.

It seems to have passed some by that I also posted the WHOLE letter of Vydex's response a mere day or so later. Balance and counter balance I think. One comment, open to interpretation, of mine was that products sold by the Whey Consortium (I co-own said company) were good to go as it were and were not made by Vydex. Just about as factual as you can get yet some did not like this...

Well 'me no care'. I don't think that there's a single thing wrong with either post and I've yet to have a cease and desist letter from a solicitor. So.... rssppp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm looking for worldwise submissions, additions and constructive comments. I reserve the right to remove, edit and if need be go raving mad. :)